Thursday 12 June 2008

NORTH OR SOUTH...EAST OR WEST?

When I was about 6 or 7, I was subjected to "through the dragons eye".
As a kid I prided myself on my high tolerance for horror/action films. But one day we had to sit down and watch this kids learning program called through the dragon's eye.
Needless to say I enjoyed/dealt with it until CHARN showed up!
I pissed my pants when he appeared. Combining HR Gigers alien with a dead crow, the wankers behind the program created the most monstrous monster I could think of. I was allowed to read books in the library after I saw him. Instead of shitting myself in the recorder practice room where the rest of my class learned important quiz info.
skip to 1:19.

2 comments:

The Thick Repeater said...

I'm surprised you had the balls to put this up here, it's terrifying. We should be thunder-scaredy-video-pussblog, Charn gives me the willies.

Mike Phillips said...

I had an identical experience with Charn, the guys at 'Look and Read' must be maniacs.