Monday 8 September 2008

FUCK ALIEN WARS AND SEGAWORLD!


I remember a girl in my class at school told everyone to meet her at the Trocadero in Leicester square for her 11th birthday. All I can remember is it was shit and I just wanted to go home, I was too much of a pussy to go on the Alien Wars ride and therefore got ridiculed for the entire tube journey back to her house. I think kids told other kids that it was a great fun place just to continue the lie, and to deny the fact it was an overpriced hell hole and they spent all their pocket money on one marshmallow snake.
It would have been a different story if I was a massive pissed gay artist fruiting it up for the make your own music video booth.

1 comment:

The Thick Repeater said...

It was full of scary older rudeboys from colindale smacking the punching machine really hard. I also saw a girl vomit on the pepsi drop ride.