Saturday 13 September 2008

HAND GESTURES IN ENTERTAINMENT

I was watching this video (below) and noticed that the rapper Mike Beck is getting dangerously close to performing urban mime.Try saying to the Rocky beat "my hands are dirty...I must rub them". He keeps smelling his armpits, doing invisible time crisis and moving hand luggage out of the xray machine.
I enjoy rap gestures and despise it when people do hand movements that I have never seen a rapper use in my life. I'm sure you have all seen the "bling bling baby chavtastic legend pimps and hoes party" sort of wanker do this to gravel pit. Eazy had it right minimal yet powerfulDj Khaled is also guilty of pushing the urban mime a bit too far.It looks like he's giving god a telling off. They had to put Plies (piles) arms in chains, because he is the worst offender.

No comments: